Sunday 1 November 2009

mission ignore the bullshit out of existence



Watched this shit last night, following our in-no-way-unamazing Halloween feast. It was funny. There's also this kind of raw bit in the end where they end up in this pit of dead, decaying cows (it takes place on a "ranch"), and they fight, with pieces of the rotting corpses, like huge leg bones and shit, to the death. GNARLY. Mandy Lane does have quite a rack though. I'd probably do her.

It was a proper lovely evening though. So much food. Candles. Acceptable wine. Sweets coming out of our ears. I love this flat. I love my flatmates. I'm stoked. No complaints. Other than this illness, of course, which has just completely attached itself to my body, and isn't making plans to leave anytime soon, like, it's having its mail sent to me and shit. This needs to end. ALSO, this fuckin DESCARTES paper needs to fuckin die AS WELL. Why am I taking a philosophy course?? The concept of philosophy baffles me, and I don't really even think understand what it's about. Yeah I'm retarded I know.

No comments: