Sunday 1 February 2009

'Yup, it's Sunday, everyone's waking up to people they don't know.'

Right lovely weekend it was, two (is it right to include Friday as part of the weekend?) cloudy Scotland days with a sunny one sandwiched in the middle. I could go for a sandwich. Bologna. Remember when Jared thought it would be a good idea to fry the bologna? And it wasn't? And Lisa gasped in horror at the sight of the bubbling pink blob in the pan. So yeah, erm, the weekend: lot's of Scrabble, lot's of wine. What else is new? My memory's not what it used to be. Neither are my knees.

And you know, every once and awhile now I sense my submission. And I'm totally cool with that. I'm just waiting to get out of this box.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It was pulsating. I've never seen bologna pulsate.
That was such a silly night.