Wednesday 6 May 2009

You're next up, kid


So I'm pretty impressed by the fact that all of my friends are actually so invested in studying right now. What an inspiring group of nerds. Except for you, Ben Kagan. Ben, are you reading this? Everyone, Ben is not studying. Ben has decided to join the US Air Force. Because he's going to be a writer. He's currently reading Naked Lunch.

I've spent most of my time back in Edinburger either cramming or sleeping or watching The Royal Tenenbaums. It's been gross and rainy every day.


Things I miss:
-getting high on the roof of the chicken coop
-sneaking into Streeter Pool
-long drives home from Jared's house in the middle of thick, humid, summer nights


Things I'm enjoying:
-friends who bring Tide-to-go pens to breakfast


Things I asked Jesus for last night:
-salt water taffy
-oil heir
-set of encyclopedias

No comments: