Sunday 3 May 2009

Just because he loves you too, he would never take a bullet for you

Back with all the Edinburglars. It's green everywhere, and smells like roses. There are really few things more satisfying than fleeing a city during the bleak, barren months of the unwinding winter, and coming back to spring in full bloom. Flight was fairly uneventful. Watched He's Just Not That Into You; t'was informative. My pen exploded all over my hand and I dost admit I thought I might've gone blind at the time. It was a painless adventure, the one here. Oh, I read the interview with Sam Mendes about Revolutionary Road in the latest film issue of The Believer. I really enjoyed it. Much more than expected. I haven't read any Yates, and I should, from the sound of it.

English final tomorrow, eh?

No comments: