Thursday 9 July 2009

Bay Area Blues


What have I done today, you ask? I'll tell you. I've been watching The Real World: San Francisco, plucked from the antiquated heart of the surprisingly abundant MTV vault! This is some old school shit we're talking about, so the episodes are perfectly bite sized at a little under a half hour each, plus, more denim cut-offs in one vicinity than I bet you remembered could exist. One girl even went to Harvard. Sigh. The early '90s. When people could still communicate with each other, if only remotely.


Oh. And there's also Puck.

2 comments:

king of all i survey said...

you're talking about denim cut-offs like they were something from a by-gone era. my thighs need to have a discussion with you. a serious one.

Paige said...

Okay, I forgot to add "high-waisted and worn with combat boots"