Saturday 21 March 2009

Then let his arcing wrecking ball proclaim

Okay so, Saturday. Saturday. In one week I'll be coming home! This is good news. And in, like, a week and a half, I'll be driving to see Becky and Jared, with my bitches, rocking out to this impeccable playlist I've been assembling for about a month now, snacking on peanut butter and jelly... And that's going to make me pretty effing happy. Because I haven't seen Jared in awhile, and even when I did, it was strange and alien, and I'm just ready to be everyone's favorite knee-socks wearing friend again, if you know what I'm saying.

Weather's been divine lately. Everyone in the city's made basking in the sun their number one priority. It's nice; I don't think NYorkers would ever do that. Sigh, but it's made me realize how desperately I need some sort of color on my pale, wraithlike body. My legs stick out of my skirts like white, white pipe cleaners. Yesterday Shaun and I ate ice cream after our English Lecture. It was too hard to cooperate with the pinky-sized wooden paddles Ben & Jerry's supplied as spoons. We waited, and got plastic spoons, and eventually it softened up. Later on some people attempted a casual game of frisbee in the park, and I sat and smoked a joint and looked at my big book, then we went to sign our lease, and afterwards we went out to dinner at this Greek (I think?) place and the majority of us ordered eggs. Shaun and I were going to go see The Class, but I turned too sour in the moonlight and had to stay in as to subject him not to that kind of torture. I moon walked around my room, and I smoked a good deal of weed all to myself, and I talked to my ex-boyfriend, and my mind wandered, and I missed many things.

Today we're going to the zoo, apparently.

1 comment:

king of all i survey said...

i forgot you had this and i had this. it's good to hear things are going alright, even if you never tell me. i'm happy