Tuesday 24 March 2009

And we climbed out of our cars and watched in awe

I didn't make it to the film yesterday. I did, however, make it to the middle of nowhere, the place where the bus stops, and the world ends. Some rural suburb of Edinburgh unbeknownst to me geographically. I just sat there, and smoked, and eventually I got home. Actually, I got to the cinema, where I asked the young woman there if it would be possible or alright or both if I just snuck into BL a half hour late. She said no. Because she didn't know, and I didn't expect her to, and I left, I went home, and I slept.

I'm very much looking forward to going home on Saturday. My mom's invited "all my DC friends," to chez nous for Easter festivities, so that gives Fraser, Joe, and I a chance for one debaucherous reunion that will most likely involve an egg hunt, and lots of good story material.

1 comment:

Leonard Miller said...

Buses stop at the edge of the world on some routes.