Sunday 13 June 2010

Much of the ocean is still unexplored

I thought the season finale of Saturday Night Live (I know, I'm a little late, but uhngnnn I live in another country) was rad. While a lot of you seem to think that the show, unable to sustain three decades of the progression of modern humor or whatever, has grown intolerably stale, I will always watch it, and it will always make me laugh, perhaps because I am an easy audience, perhaps because I'm quite often under the influence of marijuana by the time 11:30 on a Saturday night rolls around. In the words of Eliot, "I have measured out my life in SNL sketches." Or at least digital shorts. I mean, Laser Cats changed my fucking life. But we all know that.


This is literally the funniest shit ever right now.

(Still saving my real virginity for Andy Samberg.)

No comments: