Friday 4 September 2009

Word to the holes on my socks and my nose fulla snot

Sike. Where else am I supposed to unload all of this spacejunk corroding away in my brain? Look at these:











With the exception of the half a disposable camera sitting in my trunk and that roll of b/w that I'll forget to develop for the next two months, these are the last photos of the summer. My how it's flown by. My how I'm somewhat relieved. This summer has been very surreal. And, for the most part, really lovely and easy. Trips to the beach, trips to the country, trips to the sea. Drinking, smoking, reading literature. You could write this, but it wouldn't be half as annoyingly great. But it's also been hard, this summer. Living in the south, being primarily unhappy with my existence. I'd say, all and all, it's just been pretty typical.

No comments: